APPLICATION TIPS FOR TARGET AREAS:
Reduce the appearance of under-eye bags immediately.
Visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Tighten, firm and lift the appearance of sagging skin.
Minimize the appearance of pores for a flawless finish.
▪ Gently massage the packet to ensure ingredients are completely combined, as minor separation can naturally occur.
▪ For best results, use your ring finger, an eyeshadow sponge or brush and apply sparingly. Use less than a pea-sized amount.
▪ Once applied, remain expressionless until dry. Fanning the area helps speed up drying time.
▪ Remember, less is more.
▪ Once dry, check areas that you may have missed and lightly reapply.
▪ If there is white residue, you've applied too much. To correct, gently pat the white residue edges with a damp cotton swab.
▪ If applying foundation, use oil-free formulas and take care to minimize disturbing the area. For longer-lasting results, use alone or apply powder foundation.
▪ Practice! Just like all makeup application, practice makes perfect in creating a more beautiful you.
Results are not permanent. Use as directed and avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Consult with your physician if you are allergic to cosmetics.
No posts found